Nutrition Guide for Popular Restaurants
- Burger King
- Little Caesars Pizza
- Longhorn Steakhouse
- Olive Garden
- Outback Steakhouse
- Papa John's
- Pizza Hut
- Red Lobster
- Red Robin
- Super Tracker - The website offers personalized eating plans, interactive tools to help you plan healthy food choices and guidelines for physical activity.
- I Ate A Pie - Unbiased and objective reviews of foods marketed as good for you.
- American Dietetic Association - Use the ADA as your link to reliable, objective information about food, nutrition, and healthy lifestyles. Find specialized nutrition information for children, adolescents, and adults, as well as information about diet and disease.
- Exercise Prescription - Need some new ideas for an ab workout? Looking for better form in the gym? This site offers muscle by muscle exercises for all aspects of physical conditioning.
- The Daily Mile - Great place to monitor progress. Track your mileage on foot or bike--land or water... Also connect with friends for support or companionship--it even links into Facebook and Twitter to post updates.
- Yoga Journal - Topics on everything related to yoga from poses to newsletters to podcasts. This is a great resource for those new to yoga or those who've practiced for years.
- The Walking Site - Everything you need to know about walking
General Health Websites
- National Institutes of Health - The Nation’s Medical Research Agency with information on a wide variety of health issues for all ages
- Mayo Clinic - Information on disease management
- American Heart Association - Information on being heart healthy through activity, good nutrition, and stress management
- Healthfinder - Free interactive tools to check your health, get personalized advice, and keep track of your progress from the Department of Health and Human Services
- American Cancer Society - Saving lives by helping people stay well, get well, find cures, & fight back. This site includes current research, tobacco cessation information and wellness topics.
- Drugs.com - Providing free, peer-reviewed, accurate and independent advice on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines & natural products
- The Center for Science in the Public Interest (CSPI) - CSPI is a consumer advocacy organization whose twin missions are to conduct innovative research and advocacy programs in health and nutrition, and to provide consumers with current, useful information about their health and well-being.
- Public Health – Learn about public health and what you can do to make your family and community safer and healthier for everyone