CommonHealth Wellness Champion Award
The CommonHealth Wellness Champion Award is a chance to celebrate the many ways that we work together to create a healthy workplace environment. We invite you to nominate an employee who models a healthy lifestyle, has made significant changes in health behaviors, motivates others to make health improvements, or has implemented a policy to help create a positive wellness culture for the Commonwealth of Virginia.
One employee will be selected from the nominees each quarter and spotlighted. Individuals selected for the award will receive a gift bag from CommonHealth for serving as an inspirational role model as well as a feature article in our Compass publication.
Wellness Champions Criteria
To be considered for the CommonHealth Wellness Champion Award, nominees must meet the following criteria:
A current Commonwealth of Virginia employee who is eligible for CommonHealth programs. These include:
- Full-time Salaried Employees (32-40 hours)
- Part-time Salaried Employees (more than 20 hours)
- Wage employees
- Full-time Faculty
- Part-time Faculty
An employee who has done one or more of the following within 6 months of their nomination:
- models a healthy lifestyle
- has made significant changes in health behaviors
- motivates others to make health improvements
- implemented a policy, practice, or activity to help create a positive wellness culture for the Commonwealth of Virginia
Self nominations are welcome
Please submit your nomination here to highlight your co-worker’s efforts or your own to make Virginia’s employees the healthiest in the nation.